- Java to Document Mapping
- Transparently map your Java entities to MongoDB documents and back.
- Extensible Type Conversion
- Easily add support for custom types
- Fluent Query and Update APIs
- Aggregation Support
- Use MongoDB's aggregation framework with your application's Java classes.
- Geospatial Queries
The recommended way to get started using Morphia in your project is with a dependency management system. Select the version and dependency management system below and the snippet can be copied and pasted into your build.
Alternatively, head over to our documentation to learn more about getting started with Morphia.
<dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>dev.morphia.morphia</groupId> <artifactId>core</artifactId> <version>1.5.8</version> </dependency> </dependencies>